Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

trazodone --> ambien?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by SOC, Jan 5, 2012.

1. penny

penny Senior Member

Southern California
    Well, you are right! I hadn't looked up the withdrawal info in quite a while so was going by memory (which I should know better than to trust ;). Thanks for correcting me on this! I'm doubly glad because I don't want to provide misinformation, but also a close family member is on a dose closer to your mom's (for spasticity) and it'll be good information to have in case he ever needs to go off of it!

Referencing my log (NOT my memory ; ) I did do a taper when I discontinued - 1 week at 15mg, 1 week at 10mg, one day at 5mg, then zero. So maybe that's why I didn't notice any side effects.

And presumably Heaps doesn't have withdrawal effects because he takes it intermittently,

I'm so sorry your mom went through that, it sounds awful :(
    Thanks again for the information!

2. CallieAndToby

CallieAndToby Senior Member

florida
    I think if I could get 10 hours of sleep a night I would be able to find a lot of relief and recover some as well, but I've tried just about everything. My bladder is a major problem and ocd.

3. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    Well, I gained about 30 lbs and got high cholesterol when I was on that combo of meds so I had to stop. Plus, I need SSRIs for my depression which also causes insomnia although I might try Paxil which is less likely than Prozac to cause insomnia (but more likely to cause weight gain:eek:).

4. Grigor

Grigor Senior Member

Amsterdam
    That's a good point. How do you guys do on weight gain with Tranzodone? As it's hard for us to lose weight.

5. Justin30

Justin30 Senior Member

No issue for me...i still use it....i use 50 to 150mg and do this with 7.5 mgs of Rameron....

I lost lots of weight...i eat very clean...

I am taking florinef and now am really packing on water weight..

See more popular forum discussions.