The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

transdermal energy patches

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by findinglife, Sep 11, 2015.

1. findinglife

findinglife

hi guys,

ok so I am wondering if it is possible to make transdermal (energy) patches at home somehow???

After alot of googling I can't seem to find anything. The thing is I want a way to slowly release lemon juice into my bloodstream (or ACV or any other liquid) which might give me energy. I could just buy energy patches but their expensive and hard to source in the UK.

does anyone know where I would start going about doing this and if its possible???

Its a long-shot and I'm thinking outside the box here but a way to slow release substances into your body would be brilliant for me and many others I imagine.

thanks for tips and advice.

2. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    I would expand upon your title, it's not that hard to do. FYI

3. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois Prairie ❀❤✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿❤❀

Midwest, USA
    Are you sure that it is a good idea to put lemon juice or ACV directly into your bloodstream? Do they need to be digested first?

4. Jonathan Edwards

Jonathan Edwards Senior Member

I am not sure what you are hoping to achieve. Eating is the best way to get things gradually into the bloodstream. If you want energy you would need a very bulky patch just to get say a teaspoon of honey's worth in and it would absorb very poorly through skin and make a terrible mess. I think you may be trying to do something that does not make biological sense.

Valentijn likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.