Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

transdermal energy patches

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by findinglife, Sep 11, 2015.

1. findinglife

findinglife

hi guys,

ok so I am wondering if it is possible to make transdermal (energy) patches at home somehow???

After alot of googling I can't seem to find anything. The thing is I want a way to slowly release lemon juice into my bloodstream (or ACV or any other liquid) which might give me energy. I could just buy energy patches but their expensive and hard to source in the UK.

does anyone know where I would start going about doing this and if its possible???

Its a long-shot and I'm thinking outside the box here but a way to slow release substances into your body would be brilliant for me and many others I imagine.

thanks for tips and advice.

2. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    I would expand upon your title, it's not that hard to do. FYI

3. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem All Good Things Must Come to an End

Are you sure that it is a good idea to put lemon juice or ACV directly into your bloodstream? Do they need to be digested first?

4. Jonathan Edwards

Jonathan Edwards "Gibberish"

I am not sure what you are hoping to achieve. Eating is the best way to get things gradually into the bloodstream. If you want energy you would need a very bulky patch just to get say a teaspoon of honey's worth in and it would absorb very poorly through skin and make a terrible mess. I think you may be trying to do something that does not make biological sense.

Valentijn likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.