1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Transcription profile analysis of vastus lateralis muscle from patients with CFS

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Dolphin, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

I thought I'd start a thread on this paper as I've been finding the Italian muscle research really interesting. Unfortunately more than with most papers, my lack of knowledge of biology has got in the way of understanding it all (so I probably won't be able to add much).

This one is testing gene expression on muscle (usually blood is the tissue type used in CFS). Because of expected contaminsation from other tissues they did some sort of global expression testing.

2. lansbergen

lansbergen Senior Member

Rich did you see this?

See more popular forum discussions.