• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Transcription of Judy Mikovits Prohealth Lecture

T

thefreeprisoner

Hi - I've just transcribed the first part of the Judy Mikovits video for those of you unable to view it or unable to concentrate for long enough to listen to it all.

Hopefully this will help with search engine stuff too...

Just need to make a blog post out of it or something, as it is pretty long.

Rachel xx

V99

Wow, thank you :eek: :victory:

Did you do that all by yourself? because wow.

Do you touch type? :confused:

T

thefreeprisoner

Aw, thanks everybody.
I find it helps me to do simple, worthwhile work or tasks that don't require too much abstract thought. My usual work = really quite fatiguing. Stuff like this = makes me feel useful.
I'm sort of a self-taught typist. I don't use the proper fingers on the proper keys, but I have a speed of about 130wpm. Thank God ME hasn't affected my fingers (apart from the usual aches and pains).

Rachel xx

T

thefreeprisoner

Aw, I got excited thinking that was the final part, but it wasn't, it's just the original video split into three.
Good job finding it though Natasa.

Rita

I am one that understands very little English spoken, so the written transcripts are a treasure for me.
Rachel thank you very much for your work.