1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Toxic metal detox: what are your symptoms?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Athene, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    Hiya!
    I'm injecting hydroxy B12.
    If I understand this right, it is better for injecting as you get more of a steady level, provided you don't have a genetic impairment to activating this to methyl B12.
    Since I was perfectly healthy as a kid, it is safe to assume I don't have genetic methylation impairments.
    He has put my son on methyl B12 (he got ill when he was less then a year old.)

BTW it's still going really well, no headaches and generally feeling drastically better.
  2. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

athene
    isn't 10 mg.. the strength.. ? if so, how much are you injecting? 1ml or 1cc?
    tnx
  3. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    Hi!
    It's 10mg of HydroxyB12 in 2ml of distilled water. But I don't understand the significance of the amount of liquid. Does it make a difference?
  4. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

sounds like you're taking 2ccs or 2ml of 10mg hydroxy b12. I was just asking how much you are taking.

See more popular forum discussions.