1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Time Change Equals Jet Lag, ME/CFS Style
Jody Smith marvels at how much difference one hour can make to those with ME/CFS, as much of the world has endured The Time Change in recent weeks ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Toxic metal detox: what are your symptoms?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Athene, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    Hiya!
    I'm injecting hydroxy B12.
    If I understand this right, it is better for injecting as you get more of a steady level, provided you don't have a genetic impairment to activating this to methyl B12.
    Since I was perfectly healthy as a kid, it is safe to assume I don't have genetic methylation impairments.
    He has put my son on methyl B12 (he got ill when he was less then a year old.)

BTW it's still going really well, no headaches and generally feeling drastically better.
  2. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

athene
    isn't 10 mg.. the strength.. ? if so, how much are you injecting? 1ml or 1cc?
    tnx
  3. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    Hi!
    It's 10mg of HydroxyB12 in 2ml of distilled water. But I don't understand the significance of the amount of liquid. Does it make a difference?
  4. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

sounds like you're taking 2ccs or 2ml of 10mg hydroxy b12. I was just asking how much you are taking.

See more popular forum discussions.