August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Towards 'threaded publications'-to help reduce reporting bias & help discoverability

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Dolphin, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

(This is very likely of interest only to a minority)

from Current Controlled Trials newsletter:

http://controlled-trials.com/news/newsletter/20120427 (link has some links)

oceanblue likes this.
  2. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

I'm sometimes amazed by the fact that things like this have not been done. It seems so basic. Ta for the link.

3. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
    I think the journals are very slowly, and reluctanctly, hauling themselves towards the information age!

4. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    The problem may be that academia and associated organizations are often very conservative, and this is a radical change. We have yet to come to grips with the digital age - society lags behind technology. Its the young who are not bound by old attitudes and who will make the biggest change in time I suspect, though by that time they will not longer be young ... and a new generation will be needed to really get progress. Bye, Alex

See more popular forum discussions.