1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Top Ten List for Recovery

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Jody, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    cgstar4 likes this.
  2. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Can't remember, did I post a link to this one?

New article as of Monday I think on EmpowHer.com, "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Mimics Stroke". If I've already posted this elsewhere, then -- I am redundant. :D And please disregard.

But if not here is the link -- http://www.empowher.com/news/herarticle/2009/08/10/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mimics-stroke

This baby has had 539 hits in 2 days and I admit it. I am smug. :D

(Mind you the one before it only got 10 hits in a week. My editor says sometimes the search engines don't pick 'em up. I probably need to use my search words better. And, at only 10 hits in a week, I'd say I need to learn to use them WAY better. :))

3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Nice list - I agree with all of it. (EmpwerHer works -is there an EmpowerHIM?)

4. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Thanks Cort.

Unfortunately since it is actually EmpowHer, it would then have to be EmpowHim. More like a boxing website.

I am pretty astonished with the hits I've gotten over there with the Top Ten article, I'm at 875 today. That's alot for me, in only 4 days.:D

They want us to write one Top Ten article on any health topic once a month. My editor Tina actually suggested the CFS topic to me. Otherwise, I probably would never have written it.:eek:

See more popular forum discussions.