The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Tonight, BBC2 8pm. Documentary re drug companies

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Orla, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Orla

Orla Senior Member

Ireland
    It looks like there is an interesting documentary going to be on BBC 2 tonight. Billion Dollar Deals and How they changed the world.

This is going to look at drug companies and marketing of drugs.

It might be interesting. It is by Jacques Peretti who does interesting and easy to watch documentaries.

2. The Chronicals

The Chronicals The '59 Sound

London
    I watched this, absolutely brilliant. That guy is a really good documentary maker, when he exposed the World Health Organisation for the farce it is caused big stirs in Parliment.

It really does show you how pharma companies moulded 21st century medicine into a cash cow of dosing.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2017
  3. sarah darwins

sarah darwins I told you I was ill

Cornwall, UK
    Agreed. Excellent stuff - UK people with thyroid problems will find it particularly interesting at one point.

When he was talking about how the drug companies adopted an explicit policy of combining marketing and research, he could have been talking about our BPS friends.

See more popular forum discussions.