Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Tommy Hilfiger's daughter describes battle with Lyme disease

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by RL_sparky, Oct 13, 2015.

1. RL_sparky

RL_sparky Senior Member

California
    "The 30-year-old daughter of American designer Tommy Hilfiger said she was often left sitting in the bathtub for hours or walking with a cane. She also had flu-like symptoms and trouble sleeping.
    She went to several doctors, who diagnosed her with everything from arthritis to growing pains. Subsequent tests for Lyme disease came back with a "borderline positive," she said".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...ghter-describes-battle-with-Lyme-disease.html

Antares in NYC and Helen like this.
  2. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Thanks @RL_sparky. Another strong witness. 2-4 weeks of Doxycycline donĀ“t always cure as many doctors claim. Good to read that it is possible to recover from the severe symptoms that she had.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    RL_sparky and Antares in NYC like this.
  3. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    amazing to hear she at least recovered after having it for so long, and with such severe symptoms. During setbacks like the one I have right now, it makes you start to worry about getting fully well again.

Bessie and Antares in NYC like this.

See more popular forum discussions.