• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Toddler raising money for ME charity

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Hey, this is great! This kid is in the 'Great Scottish Toddle' in Edinburgh to raise money for us. His grandma has ME.

Natalie Horne on JustGiving said:
In the name of our mum, and in aid of this sincerely worthwhile cause, our wee rascal Jax will be pulling on his rambling boots for his very special grunny and taking part in his first charity event! The Great Scottish Toddle! Its part of the Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival and this sub category is specifically for the wee yins. It takes place here in Edinburgh on Sunday 21st June, setting off from Holyrood Park. We know he will do fantastic and make us all proud of him even though he might find it a little difficult to 'toddle' without breaking out into a sprint, haha! He's more of a sprinter that a walker! We can't wait.

If you would like to sponsor Jax's toddle for ME/CFS, you're support would be very very very much appreciated and received with BIG LOVE!! :)

Thanks so much!!!! xxx

Here's the JustGiving page (for the MEA):

https://www.justgiving.com/Natalie-Horne2/?utm_id=7

Go, kid!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anybody got a spare toddler?