1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

To CFS/ME Community: Workwell Foundation takes over where Pacific Fatigue Laboratory (PFL) left off

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by waiting, Apr 27, 2013.

1. waiting

waiting Senior Member

Attached Files:

Sushi, Jarod, John Mac and 2 others like this.
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    When I first read this I was worried, but Stevens, Snell and VanNess are there. I hope they achieve even more at this new facility. They have already done quite a lot we can be thankful for.
    RL_sparky, Jarod, Sean and 1 other person like this.
  3. jimells

jimells Senior Member

northern Maine
    What happened to the Pacific Fatigue Lab? When did it close? I must've been sleeping when its demise was reported...
  4. waiting

waiting Senior Member

Jennie Spotila just interviewed Staci Stevens for Jennie's recent blog post so you can read about the new developments and their new facilities here: http://www.occupycfs.com/2013/05/01/moving-on-up/

Jennie wrote: 'Stevens told me that, “We have the same personnel with the same services at nicer facilities.” 'So, not to worry! :)
    Valentijn and jspotila like this.
  5. waiting

waiting Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.