• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

To Australian's ....ABC

Francelle

Catalyst next Thursday 14th July @ 8pm (EST), will be airing a segment on Human Probiotic Infusions which is the delicate way of saying Faecal Transplants for anyone who may be interested.

Now what I am not sure of is whether the Catalyst content is the same across the whole country that night or whether different states have different programming - however this is for Victoria at least.

gregf

Hey Francelle,

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering when something ME related was going to be Catalyst.
The science has come so far forward in the last two years. I think it would be the same everywhere in Oz.

Cheers,
Greg.

Saw the program, gee Thomas has aged but I suppose it was a decade ago I saw him & received the HPI's

Clostridium Difficile was the main aim in terms of eradication, well in that televised report anyway.... and was attributed to the over use of AB's as The Proffesor said

Sammy