1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

To Australian's ....ABC

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Francelle, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Francelle

Francelle Senior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Catalyst next Thursday 14th July @ 8pm (EST), will be airing a segment on Human Probiotic Infusions which is the delicate way of saying Faecal Transplants for anyone who may be interested.

Now what I am not sure of is whether the Catalyst content is the same across the whole country that night or whether different states have different programming - however this is for Victoria at least.
  2. gregf

gregf Senior Member

Sydney Australia
    Hey Francelle,

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering when something ME related was going to be Catalyst.
    The science has come so far forward in the last two years. I think it would be the same everywhere in Oz.

Cheers,
    Greg.
  3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi, I am fairly sure Catalyst is national, but it is also online - transcripts and video I think although it has been a while since I looked at ABC online. Bye, Alex
  4. Sammy

Sammy

Saw the program, gee Thomas has aged but I suppose it was a decade ago I saw him & received the HPI's

Clostridium Difficile was the main aim in terms of eradication, well in that televised report anyway.... and was attributed to the over use of AB's as The Proffesor said

Sammy

See more popular forum discussions.