1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

To all that suffer

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by newradost, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    And you know that how?

2. Violeta

Violeta Senior Member

It's good to find out why you're not supposed to take Vitamin a or Vitamin c while taking MMS.

3. newradost

newradost

Bulgaria
    Oh my God you are so lost!
    It is not about MMS, even it kill the ropes. The real point here are the rope parasites. They exist and the future will prove it. I have tried many protocols and the only thing working for now is the mms enemas. I haven't drink MMS because it is gross. I'm researching for alternatives. I was going to try Fenbendazole but I found a doctor with 10 years of experience in Africa and hope we are on the right path of curing. I won't tell more at this point.
    The rope parasite is different because in our opinion it is a colony of one-celled parasites that acts like one animal.

4. WoolPippi

WoolPippi Senior Member

Netherlands
    I understand, it is about the rope parasites. Which are only just discovered, you áre on the cutting edge of medicine!
    A colony of one-celled parasites, how very interesting! I would not be surprised if such an organism lives in our bodies.

Various enema's might help to get rid of them, for you and your child the MMS helps, which is great and we will not question this because it is effective and theories are meaningless when there's evidence right there, in the childs behaviour during die off and in the toilet.
    You mention other enema's too (eucalyptus-lemon) so anybody not wanting MMS can try something different.

Thank you for bringing rope parasites to the attention.
    And sharing a solution that works for you and others in your group.
    Thank you for starting this thread!

5. Violeta

Violeta Senior Member

Don't bother trying the Fenbendazole, because you don't need to kill the rope worm, just need to get it out.

MMS doesn't kill the rope worm, it just makes it come out, and so you're right, it isn't about the MMS, but some people do try to make all about MMS.

In whose opinion is the rope worm a colony of one-celled parasites? Why haven't Volinsky and Gubarev taken the time to prove that? Have you looked at pictures of the 5 stages? How do the one-celled parasites work together to change from stage to stage? Why don't Gubarev and Volinsky take one cell from a rope worm and cultivate it? If it's a one-celled parasite surely it will divide and multiply. It cannot reproduce, so why don't they see if it can divide?

Why are they asking people to send them $300 for genetic testing?

It doesn't really matter what people think it is or what works to get it out, which is why I wonder why such a big to do is made about it and the MMS. Why do people get so belligerent and down right rude. Saying to someone, "Oh my God, you are so lost," is rude.

6. newradost

newradost

Bulgaria
    I'm not representing the engineers Volinsky and Gubarev. They have done their job and offered us many optical
    micrographics for future reference. Now the parasitologists need to make a move. I'm sharing the vision of my doctor and my opinion on this. As I say, MMS is the fastest test to show if one is infected. I have lab works proving my theory to some extent and I see many sighs of improvement. But everyone should decide how to live its life.

7. WoolPippi

WoolPippi Senior Member

Netherlands
    it is.
    But it's also an utterance of frustration when the discussion focusses on MMS when one wants to alert people to the existence of rope parasites.
    Also, OP has not English as a first language and comes across more staccato in English than in her own language. As do I probably.

So let's chalk it up to one of those internet forum things, where we cannot see someones face nor hear their voice and we tend to forget things are written by well meaning people. Especially as a brainfogged person I need to remind myself constant of this... "people mean well, people mean well".

interesting thought that the rope parasite doesn't need to be killed, just needs to get out.

Wayne likes this.
  8. Violeta

Violeta Senior Member

@WoolPippi, sorry, "Oh my God you are so lost is rude", it doesn't matter if English isn't her first language.

9. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon

See more popular forum discussions.