1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
In Brief: The Adrenal Glands and ME
The second in a new series of ‘In Brief’ articles, where Andrew Gladman provides a helpful insight into the science behind fairly common topics, exploring how they relate to ME/CFS. This time he discusses the adrenal glands and why they can be such a talking point ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.
  1. Ben Williams

Ben Williams

About 8 weeks ago I started taking small doses of MB12 (250mcg) for about a week. I then (stupidly and accidentally) took 4 grams of TMG. Ever since then I have had major depression, anxiety and extreme fatigue. Also, I have had tremors and panic attacks that I never had before with suicidal idealizations. Could this have been because of an overdose of methyls. Did it kick me into over-methylation. My snps are COMT -/-, VDR +/- (BOTH), MAOA +/+, CBS 699T+/- and MTHFR +/- FOR 1298C, 677T, and MTHFR 3. By my SNP's I should be an under-methylator. My life is awful now, it feels like its over with.

Ben
  2. Ben Williams

Ben Williams

Thank you Caledonia....

See more popular forum discussions.