1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

tips for struggling with exercise

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Gavman, Jul 27, 2011.

1. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
    OK, I'm next. Hi, I'm Marco and I am an exercisoholic, it's actually been yesterday since I did my last push up and I'm about to hit the park for some 'light' exercise - at least I gave up my martial arts routine for now ;)
  2. LaurelW

LaurelW Senior Member

Utah
    You guys are a hoot.
  3. Tulip

Tulip Guest

LOL that is a good idea. I was very active exercise wise pre ME as well. I swear I have an evil twin that keeps tempting me back to it, I have had to have numerous talkings to my self in the last month about why I shouldn't do it again lol.
  4. Tulip

Tulip Guest

Good work. Fight those demons mellster.
  5. k-AUS

k-AUS

australia
    How funny is that???!!!!
    Well, hi I'm k-AUS and I would like to be the next one to join the EA group. I'm still coming to terms that I am an addict but my family did an intervention and assure me that I have a problem. As part of my recovery, I would like to apologise to my family for dropping any weights on their feet and going for rides instead of making their dinner. It's been three weeks and 22 hours since I last got on my stationary bike.
  6. Gavman

Gavman Senior Member

Sydney
    Pilates is good dependent on the body type. I find people with fast metabolisms and tight abdominal areas like me don't go as well there. or people like me who pull the hips forwards. But for the slower metabolism type, strengthening the abs is very important.
    The plank is definately good for both types to strengthen the abs due to strengthening and staying a bit stretched at the same time.
  7. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    big pharma have invented an exercise patch similar to what smokers use, so u can slowly taper off exercise without getting withdrawals, also a chewing gum as well for when u get those exercise cravings.
  8. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    But they're super-expensive, and insurance won't cover. They don't think this is a real illness.
  9. Gavman

Gavman Senior Member

Sydney
    are they supported by medicare rebates?

See more popular forum discussions.