• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Stretched

Thank you for your reply, @Stretched. Could you educate me about how I would wire or account transfer without giving them my banking info? Is that possible?
Sorry to be such a dunce about this.

I use echeck there... . They’ll walk you through the bank transfer. Basically, The give you an account number to transfer to, and then
you go online to your bank and use the ‘transfer money to outside accounts’ option. It’s a 1-2-3 setup-step process - a little slow the first time but straightforward.

Stretched

https://www.4dailymedicine.com
Found these guys recently and good prices.
I think i had to pay by western union as their credit card facility was down, seems common with many of these places.

Ive noticed alldaychemist have a few things out of stock for a long time now.

I tried for prednisone or methylprednisolone at Alldaychemist today but could not find either. Do you know of another name/brand these could be listed under? Strange they wouldn’t carry such basic stuff. Topdrugmart247.com has them but see my comments above. I may try them again as the missing/short pills finally showed up!

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I tried for prednisone or methylprednisolone at Alldaychemist today but could not find either. Do you know of another name/brand these could be listed under? Strange they wouldn’t carry such basic stuff. Topdrugmart247.com has them but see my comments above. I may try them again as the missing/short pills finally showed up!

Search hisone which is hydrocortisone. 20mg hydrocortisone is equivalent to 5mg of pred and needs to be dosed several times a day compared to pred. Couldnt see pred or methyl pred. Many online pharmacies have these drugs under allergies or asthma.

Brandmedicines.com has 5mg prednisone.

Stretched

Search hisone which is hydrocortisone. 20mg hydrocortisone is equivalent to 5mg of pred and needs to be dosed several times a day compared to pred. Couldnt see pred or methyl pred. Many online pharmacies have these drugs under allergies or asthma.

Brandmedicines.com has 5mg prednisone.
Thanks for enlightening me on the products. I was not aware of the equivalency factor - opens alternatives. I wonder about dose
and mass? I’m 6’5”, 210 lbs.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Thanks for enlightening me on the products. I was not aware of the equivalency factor - opens alternatives. I wonder about dose
and mass? I’m 6’5”, 210 lbs.

I guess it depends on what you're taking it for? Im 6'1" and 260s, my dr has prescribed 50mg a day when my shingles/nerve pain wouldnt subside and same dose when sinuses werent responding to other treatments. It was dosed at 50mg for 3 days, 25mg for 2 days, 12.5mg for 1 day and 6mg for 1 day. Both occassions it helped.

Stretched

I guess it depends on what you're taking it for? Im 6'1" and 260s, my dr has prescribed 50mg a day when my shingles/nerve pain wouldnt subside and same dose when sinuses werent responding to other treatments. It was dosed at 50mg for 3 days, 25mg for 2 days, 12.5mg for 1 day and 6mg for 1 day. Both occassions it helped.

Thanks, again. That helps. FWIW I’m using it for inflammation around rib cage and lower spinal area. I get this with crashes; it’s endemic for me, painful.

funny how all those pharmacies have virtually every drug you may want except for stimulants like adderall ritalin or vyvanse...or even common benzos like Xanax.

I guess the abuse potantial is too big. But damn any of those anti-depressants sold there can wreck your brain as well.

Weird world.

Stretched

as I mentioned previously http://www.maxrxmeds.com has xanax and modafinil (which is like ritalin) etc. ordered many times their benzos with no problems and no prescription required
They have ambien as well. I ordered some over a month ago. I rec’d an undated confirmation of order placed but no further notice, invoice nor accounting on confirmation. Can’t tell if order showed up as I placed a backup on another site:&. Frustrating no/accounting!

invisiblejungle

funny how all those pharmacies have virtually every drug you may want except for stimulants like adderall ritalin or vyvanse...or even common benzos like Xanax.

I guess the abuse potantial is too big. But damn any of those anti-depressants sold there can wreck your brain as well.

Weird world.

There are 2 categories of online pharmacies. The first category only sells non-controlled medications. The second category sells controlled medications like benzos, stimulants, opiates, etc. To find pharmacies in the second category, you need to do a lot of research and be active in certain online communities. But they are out there.

I did order and transfer bitcoin. No answer yet too any support request or even the question forums. They moderate, so likely all bad mentions are not permitted.

Chemstorex.at is starting to look like a scam. They use other website addresses but all filter your account into chemstorex.at

Supposed to only take a week, and it is now a week with no tracking number as promised after just 1-2 days.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

nsdn

@heapsreal Where do you buy Famciclovir? I bought a box in ReliableRXpharmacy but now it's expensive.

Thank you very much.

nsdn

I am not finding Famvir at a reasonable price (200 usd about 100 units of 500 mg tablets). http://juvenorpharma.com/ is offered by email to send it to me, but I do not know if they are reliable. The payment would be by Transferwise.

Has anyone dealt with them?

Best regards.