• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

eljefe19

@Hip So goldpharma is legit? They have Rituximab 500mg for just under $3k a vial, or just under $6k per infusion (1000mg).

Hip

@Hip So goldpharma is legit? They have Rituximab 500mg for just under $3k a vial, or just under $6k per infusion (1000mg).

Yes, they are an established pharmacy with a good reputation. Personally, I'd only let the hospital providing the rituximab treatment supply this drug (unless perhaps it was substantially cheaper to buy online).

Last edited:
Hi all, i just wanted to ask some of the more established members here with experience of online pharmacies..

@MeSci
@sarah darwins
@Hip
@parabola

If i am reading this right these sites throughout the thread are non prescription?

Is it possible to get all the ABX for say Lyme disease such as Doxy etc?

Are there any people from the UK here who ordered ABX online and had a good experience with certain places?

I am seeing a constant mention of goldpharma and buypharma being good ones of recent.

Is there anything one must know about customs or being caught with ABX in post, are there any issues there?

Given my brain is pretty compromised i could really do with a helping hand, i appreciate your time in helping me out.

Cheers,
Jay

Last edited:

Hip

Is there anything one must know about customs or being caught with ABX in post, are there any issues there?

Antibiotics? Oh dear! If you are caught with antibiotics, you will be arrested by a Gestapo-like stormtroopers that break down your front door at 6 am and cart you away for intense questioning under a bright spotlight! Only joking of course.

In fact, the UK is one of the most tolerant and enlightened counties in the Western world in terms of its customs rules for importing personal use pharmaceuticals, and allows anyone to buy non-controlled prescription drugs online from overseas pharmacies. I have never had one package stopped or opened by customs, and I have probably bought over 100 different prescription drugs online during the last 10 years. Nothing to worry about at all.

All the overseas pharmacies listed in the first post of this thread are highly reliable, and yes you can buy these drugs without prescription from these particular overseas pharmacies. Goldpharma.com do ask you whether the drugs you are buying have been prescribed by a doctor (I just say yes), but don't ask for an actual prescription. The other pharmacies don't even ask that. Buypharma is my favorite at the moment, on account of their fast service (drugs arrive in the UK in around a week or so), cheap prices and large range.

@Hip

Haha i am glad to hear that. My worry was that if i bought something over 15 quid they would tax it but then look at and inside post/package and be like "how the heck did he obtain this?".

Hip thanks also for giving me that info, its saved me a lot of reading, but on the other hand i will still have a look around at those first links you mentioned, i have a feeling that getting the various meds will probably mean needing quite a few different sources.

I do like the sound of buypharma, quick delivery is something i need so a week is fairly good.

Are you by any chance a Lymie? Or know anyone here that is and went this direction?

Thanks, appreciate it!

Hip

something over 15 quid they would tax it

Even on items over £15, I notice they only levy customs charges around half the time, and the other times they just let the parcel through without charging.

Are you by any chance a Lymie? Or know anyone here that is and went this direction?

Virally triggered ME/CFS in my case, but there are several people on this forum with Lyme triggered ME/CFS.

Last question for you; do you buy in bulk? I personally think i should just order some per month rather than all at once to be on the safe side, even though you said i should not really worry some part of me does not want to risk it.

I see! I hope you are recovering and at the very least coping, CFS and ME is such hell, the disability and pain of it has been terrible and seeing so many people neglected in the UK at times makes me very angry.

I will leave my post here and hopefully anyone who has Lyme triggered ME/CFS will post or message me, would be good to have a Lyme buddy from the UK who has gone non prescription ABX online so we can discuss findings.

www.inhousepharmacy.vu looks fantastic, it has so many different ABX for Lyme.

Hip

do you buy in bulk?

Most of the drugs I buy are not for regular use, but just tests to see if that particular drug can help my symptoms. So I usually buy just a month's supply as a test. In most cases, the drug does not help.

Oh i see.. I guess a lot of it is trial and error. I hope to have success with online pharmacy but we will see. A guy i talked to online from the UK said he had success with non prescription sites so it motivated and inspired me to go this route myself.

I am using Dr Marty Ross' info on approaches http://www.treatlyme.net/treat-lyme-book/lyme-disease-antibiotic-guide/

So i am going to find ALL the ABX he mentions here, i will see what i can find. I then will paste all the online pharmacies that do Lyme ABX, will make it easier for people in the future who use this thread.

Hip, thanks for your help, i greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Oh i see.. I guess a lot of it is trial and error. I hope to have success with online pharmacy but we will see. A guy i talked to online from the UK said he had success with non prescription sites so it motivated and inspired me to go this route myself.

I am using Dr Marty Ross' info on approaches http://www.treatlyme.net/treat-lyme-book/lyme-disease-antibiotic-guide/

So i am going to find ALL the ABX he mentions here, i will see what i can find. I then will paste all the online pharmacies that do Lyme ABX, will make it easier for people in the future who use this thread.

Hip, thanks for your help, i greatly appreciate it.

Alldaychemist.com is good for antibiotics, well priced and reliable.

@Hip
Alldaychemist.com is good for antibiotics, well priced and reliable.
Thanks heapsreal, i actually decided to purchase from them, only problem is they never asked for card details.

So now they are telling me to send a cheque to India. Slightly confused by this.

Wondering.. How do i just pay by card? I dont want to have go through all the fuss of writing cheques because i cannot do that at current.

Hip

So now they are telling me to send a cheque to India. Slightly confused by this.

Sounds like they lost their credit cards facilities. This is not unusual. Online pharmacies are frequently under attack from LegitiScript.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
@Hip

Thanks heapsreal, i actually decided to purchase from them, only problem is they never asked for card details.

Wondering.. How do i just pay by card? I dont want to have go through all the fuss of writing cheques because i cannot do that at current.

Last time i ordered i used credit card, strange. Unless your credit card company knocked it back for some reason??

@Hip
@heapsreal

Here is a convo with the guy at the site. I wanted to cancel my order but i dont think they are having it. I even cancelled it right after i ordered. So if i cannot pay with credit card i dont think i want to pay any other way.

Or is bank transfer safe? What is the epay thing? I have to say i find it quite strange they wont just cancel my order.

Here is the conversation:

sorry can not pay with credit card
You
at 4:16, Mar 2:
i see, too bad
Jaimie
you can mail us check
Jaimie
money order
Jaimie
at 4:17, Mar 2:
bank transfer
Jaimie
at 4:17, Mar 2:
or epayworx
You
at 4:19, Mar 2:
i see, how does one do bank transfer work? I need to do it from home
Jaimie
at 4:19, Mar 2:
you will have to transfer money in our account
Jaimie
at 4:20, Mar 2:
Bank Name : Citibank, N.A Bank Address : Jeevan Bharti Building, 124, Connaught Circus Bank City : New Delhi Bank State : New Delhi Bank Country : India Bank Zip : 110001 Branch : New Delhi Account Number : 0007284225 Routing Number/E-Band/Swift : Swift: CITIINBX Routing Code: 021000089 Name on Account : Derric Wood Please remember that your account details are safe.

Hip

I wanted to cancel my order but i dont think they are having it.

If you have not yet paid, I think you should certainly be able to cancel your order if you want to. You don't even have to tell them: just don't pay, and leave it at that.

@Hip. That was my thinking also, thanks. Think i am going to take a break from this as it is doing my head in.

I am having difficulty when purchasing, one website said i had to wait 1 week for stocks, i ordered then they told me it will take 4 weeks not one. Another wont let me pay with credit card. One is saying it only allows american express and another is now also asking for cheque without giving me any heads up of how i would be paying until i confirm the deal.

Kind of getting a little tired of this.

I was inspired to go through with this but it seems to be more difficult than it appears. So far i have not been able to manage to purchase anything because it just seems to be made difficult.

Hip

Sorry to hear you are having such troubles. Usually it is pretty straightforward to buy online.

@Hip. Sometimes i wonder why i get so unlucky.. things haven't been so bright for me of recent.

Buypharma is the only one that does visa by the looks of it but their deal for doxy isn't fantastic. Perhaps i will just try them and see how it goes.