August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Tips for Finding Reliable and Trustworthy Online Pharmacies

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Hip, Jan 7, 2011.

1. ricardobn

ricardobn

Can anyone please tell me a reliable online store where I can:
    -> Find Modafinil 200mg (non fake meds, off course)
    -> Without prescription
    -> That ships worldwide (Brazil, in this case)
    -> Pay with credit card

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

3. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)

www.med-cab.net
    Cheap reliable and fast

4. SDSue

SDSue Southeast

Florida
    Heads up. Within hours of placing my last order with AllDayChemist, my card was defrauded several hundred dollars.

Could be a coincidence, who knows? Anyone else have issues with ADC?

5. Hip

Hip Senior Member

www.alldaychemist.com seem to have good reviews on Pharmacy Reviewer, RxStars and RXLOGS.

However, if you Google search for alldaychemist fraud | fraudulent charges there are few reports of credit card fraud soon after ordering from them.

Have you emailed alldaychemist to explain the situation? I often wonder whether such fraud might be down to individual dishonest staff in the organization, rather than dishonest management.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    SDSue likes this.
  6. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Sorry to hear this. As hip said, might be worth emailing adc. I've used them alot with no problems . Scarry if they have gone crooked .

SDSue and minkeygirl like this.
  7. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    I usually use echeck with adc. I used my card on the last Order s month ago and had no problem.

Can you disputes the Charges with your credit card company?

I recently had an account I had with a regular US based site hacked so who knows?

8. allon1915

allon1915

thanks to all for the info, i've placed my first order after researching another pharmacy reviews website called https://onlinepharmacyreviews.org/
    they have an interesting forum with bizarre topics on which i laugh a lot :D

9. Thomas

Thomas Senior Member

Canada
    Has anyone used http://pharmacy.super-pills-online.org/ ? I've been looking for a few drugs and they seem to carry some. But I've never used them before and haven't seen any reviews here. Anyone familiar or can provide some insight?
    Thanks.

10. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Just to report on a recent purchase from Alldaychemist. I cannot fault their customer service in any way, I received the wrong prescription and they are immediately sending out a replacement. They responded quickly to my e-mail. Expensive drugs and unfortunately I've run out and can't get an appointment with my GP until next Tuesday but that's the way of the world. I wont hesitate to use them again.

MeSci and Valentijn like this.
  11. Hip

Hip Senior Member

@maryb
    That's good how even a very low cost pharmacy like Alldaychemist can provide attentive customer service.

maryb likes this.
  12. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    River Pharmacy in Canada has better price for LDN (than All Day Chemist) at $177 for 60 (50 mg tablets), shipping is free.

GG

13. panckage

panckage Senior Member

Vancouver, BC
    Got to love how none of these 'Canadian pharmicies' ship to Canada. While they claim to have an office in Canada their main operation appears to be in#9, Vivekanada Street, Nilamangai Nagar, Adambakkam, Chennai - 600 088

14. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Canadian law unfortunately makes it difficult to ship medicines into Canada. In the US, UK and Australia, I believe the regulations allow you to import up to 3 month's worth of prescription drugs for personal use.

This same law also exists in Canada, but Canadian law stipulates that you personally must carry your drugs across the Canadian border.

So in effect, this prevents any mail order importation of pharmaceutical drugs into Canada.

15. sarah darwins

sarah darwins I told you I was ill

Cornwall, UK
    Has anyone used InHousePharmacy.vu lately? There seems to be some conflicting info now.

16. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

Canada
    I received an order of phenylpiracetam a few weeks ago with no problems. And naltrexone a year ago. Plus a few others over the last few years...

panckage likes this.
  17. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Have you had any stopped and confiscated by Canadian customs? I am just wondering how easy it is to import pharmaceuticals into Canada, given that in principle the drugs can be confiscated.

18. panckage

panckage Senior Member

Vancouver, BC
    As a Canadian I'll give you my experience. Phenylpiracetam is legal and nonprescription so fine for import. Prescription drugs from India are pretty much always intercepted. Not surprisingly its pretty much impossible to find an Indian pharmacy that still ships to Canada. OTOH prescription drugs from other countries can get through, especially if they are put in non-suspicous packing :p. Its really luck of the draw though

Hip likes this.
  19. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

Canada
    Thanks for explaining that @panckage. My naltrexone was from Thailand so that might explain it not getting stopped. No ordering from India then.

Have not yet found an online pharmacy that I can order Ritalin from that ships to Canada. Anyone know any?

panckage likes this.
  20. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

Canada
    No, no trouble at all. @Hip

See more popular forum discussions.