Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Tips for Finding Reliable and Trustworthy Online Pharmacies

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Hip, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Louieishere

Louieishere

Does anyone use an online pharmacy that is reliable and doesn't require a script?
    http://www.aclepsa.com was a site I was consdering but they require you to email a script.

Thank you

2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

zzz likes this.
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Senior Member

Does anyone know of any reliable Pharmacies which deliver to the UK? I want Hydrocortisone and Baclofen.

Thanks,
    J

4. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    alldaychemist

5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Senior Member

Wow, very quick response! Thanks. I actually meant to put England as many online P's deliver to UK but not England for some reason. Will check to see if it does.

6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Senior Member

Also I was hoping I could get it within 2 weeks, or is that too demanding?

7. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    i would email them and ask more about shipping time.

8. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    There's a thread here with lists of pharmacy many of us use that do not required rxs.

Your time table depends on where you order from. I've gotten stuff from Ukraine in 8 days.

I'll look for the thread. You just need to go through it looking for what you want. Adc is reliable. There are some others.

9. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    It's not letting me copy the link but go to the search bar and enter online pharmacies. You can add heapsreal or minkeygirl to narrow it down. Then just wade through. hips usually require and rx. So does Canada.

10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Senior Member

I seem to be having some issues finding a reliable pharmacy that:

- delivers within 5-10 days to the UK (England - 14 days max)
    - accepts debit cards

Can anyone help? I have extremely chronic brain fog so navigating around and doing simple things such as finding the right pharmacy with my desires is very difficult.

I want both Baclofen and Hydrocortisone, so preferably i'd like to get them in the same order, but not too fussed. Baclofen is my priority.

Many thanks,
    J

11. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    IAAS international antiaging systems is a company I think in uk tjat sell hydrocortisone, not priced as well as adc but shipping should be alot quicker.

12. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    You may not be able to get everything from the same place. I have serious fog and i find the sites pretty easy to navigate. You're just going to have to look around.

Try brandmedicine. They have free shipping. Also clear sky may have what you want.

Oh ADC had a shipping discount for March so check them out

13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Senior Member

Thanks mate. They don't want to sell the Hydrocortisone to the UK for some reason, but they have something else I want. The issue I have is I don't have a working credit card and the other option is bank transfer. My bank will charge me £25 for the conversion process, which is silly money and more than the cost of the product! Also I don't want to have to spend £25 per order for the conversion process.. So a bit stumped atm.

14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Senior Member

Thanks very much, I'll take a look.

15. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    Some places use ebay. You're going to have to just suck it up and deal with problems. That's the price you pay for getting stuff from overseas.

16. Limadelta009

Limadelta009

New member, question about online pharmacies....

In the past I ordered Isotretinoin (Accutane) from Goldpharma with no problems, however when I tried to order today my transaction couldn't be completed because they now refuse to ship Isotretinoin to the US. So I found this forum while web searching for alternatives...wanted to know if anyone has experience with a legit pharmacy which will ship Isotretinoin to the US without a perscription.

None of the pharmacies listed on pharmacyreview.com carried Isotretinoin, but I noticed a member on this thread state that they had good experience with med-cab.net (for a different drug, though), so I went ahead and placed a small test order. I've taken Isotretinoin before so I'll know within a few days if they're genuine cuz it'll dry the hell outta my face and lips....

17. Ondeckcircle

Ondeckcircle

*bump* Is there a list of IOP's somewhere here?

18. xptriado

xptriado Senior Member

A different question:

Where can i get a pharmacy script for europe, with the medicationa i want?
    I heard there was some doctors in cyprus doing this..anyone heard about it?

19. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6

Cornwall, UK
    Does it not say anywhere in the thread? If not, I think most threads you will find by searching 'online pharmacies' here will tell you.

I recommend Goldpharma, but it depends what you want.

20. peter.machovcak

peter.machovcak

Hi there guys I just want your opinion on whether you think the 5-meds.com website is safe to use. And if any of you have bought something from it. The page is identical to the canadapharmacy24h.com which is rated as #1 on the rxstars.net website - that seems like legit enough to me to buy propecia from them. Do you think the website safe as well?

See more popular forum discussions.