1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Tips for Finding Reliable and Trustworthy Online Pharmacies

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Hip, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Hip

Hip Senior Member

It takes a bit of time to track down drugs especially if they are the more obscure ones. You can start with the pharmacies listed in Pharmacy Reviewer, and search each pharmacy one by one for the drugs you need. Pharmacy Reviewer also provides its own drug search, but I have found that this search often does not work well, and does not pick up all the drugs that the various pharmacies listed in Pharmacy Reviewer sell, so you need to search each pharmacy individually.

Iquitos likes this.
  2. finalgates

finalgates

ebay has albendazole ivermectin and preziquantel.i will buy these from there.

3. Louieishere

Louieishere

Does anyone use an online pharmacy that is reliable and doesn't require a script?
    http://www.aclepsa.com was a site I was consdering but they require you to email a script.

Thank you

4. Hip

Hip Senior Member

zzz likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.