1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Tingling Feeling

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Christopher, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Christopher

Christopher Senior Member

Pennsylvania
    Does anyone feel that a tingling sensation is part of their viral symptoms? I used to feel tingling body-wide when I would feel some sort of strong emotion (happiness, sadness, anger, anxiety). I usually get it now when I watch or listen to something that "moves" me emotionally, if you can understand (also when I urinate - no comments please!).

Wondering if I'm alone in that regard. No replies would let me know that's the case!
    vli likes this.
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Is Jim Jones alive and well on PR?

Left Coast
    I get a tingling in my legs and abdomen but I think it's related to hormones since it happens around 3 - 4 a.m.

A
  3. vamah

vamah Senior Member

Washington , DC area
    Yeah, I get that. I think maybe its adrenaline in my case. I have huge anxiety issues and any strong emotion seems to cause a panic- like response.
    rosie26 likes this.
  4. Christopher

Pennsylvania
    Also, when I tried taking inosine as an immune stimulant, I got major tingling all over my body for the next 24 hours. Was really uncomfortable.

http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/...erview/human-herpes-virus-6-hhv-6-and-disease

If some of our bodies' blood vessels are infected, that may prevent us from being able to properly control our blood pressure.
    SOC likes this.
  5. vamah

vamah Senior Member

Washington , DC area
    That's really interesting. I have hhv 6, so maybe that is what is happening to me. I take inosine with no problems, though.
  6. Christopher

Pennsylvania
    What dose do you take?
  7. vamah

vamah Senior Member

Washington , DC area
    1000mg in the morning.
  8. Christopher

Pennsylvania
    That's about what I took for 2 days that gave me the bad reaction. I felt ok the first night, but when I woke up the next morning I was gasping for air and my skin was tingling all over my body, with a twisting feeling near my pancreas. Very strange.

See more popular forum discussions.