• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thunderclap for Julie Rehmeyer's book 'Through the Shadowlands'

JaimeS

Julie Rehmeyer is doing a Thunderclap for the debut of her new book on her experience with ME/CFS called 'Through the Shadowlands'. I'm sure she'd appreciate it if you helped spread the word by joining her Thunderclap:

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/57417-through-the-shadowlands-launch

For those who haven't done a Thunderclap before, it's simple. The idea is that tweets or Facebook posts go out simultaneously on a specified day at a specified time. In this case, it's May 23, when Julie's book will debut.

When you sign up, the tweet and/or Facebook post will go out under your name. Thus, hashtags trend and news gets spread.

To do the thing, just go to the link and click on your social media platform button of choice. You can go back and click on another platform also -- if you have both a Twitter account and a Facebook account, for example. This is a great way to increase awareness about ME/CFS and very easy to do.

Diwi9

Administrator
And for those in New Mexico she is doing a series of talks--I look forward to attending.
Talks Julie is doing as listed on her website:

Facebook Live:
Monday, May 22 10:30am Mountain time (5:30 pm GMT)
Tuesday, May 23 6:30pm Mountain time (1:30 am GMT)
www.facebook.com/julie.rehmeyer

Santa Fe:
Thursday June 1, 6pm Steve Elmore Gallery
839 Paseo De Peralta #M

Albuquerque:
Monday June 5, 6pm Bookworks
4022 Rio Grande Blvd. NW

Denver/Littleton:
Monday June 19, 7pm Tattered Cover Aspen Grove
7301 S Santa Fe Dr., Littleton

Boulder:
Thursday June 22, 7:30pm Boulder Book Store