1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Thoughts on Ampligen

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Soccermanjb, Apr 10, 2014.

1. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    I couldn't get my GP to RX Nexavir. He just flat refused to even consider it. :bang-head:
    Oredogg likes this.
  2. Captain-Ger

Captain-Ger

Hi,

important question! :)

Which laboratory results have to be positive and/or high with Dr. Lapp to be regarded as a possible responder for Ampligen?

Many thanks!

3. Soccermanjb

Soccermanjb

4. Soccermanjb

Soccermanjb

It's normal for us as CFS patients for every time we start a new supplement like me starting atp fuel to first have a worsening of symptoms right? I know it has some prebiotic and probiotic stuff in it along with other things... Seems like my nervous system gets intensified. Nerve pulsing and vibrating in chest and hands are more prominent and skin itching is more... Even how my arms shake me awake in the mornings... Do you start stuff and go down a tad and eventually get better from it? I heard that's what happens with ampligen too. Feel free to post your experience of starting supplements and your reactions.
  5. Captain-Ger

Captain-Ger

Thanks. I meant laboratory value these are examined before. To find out whether one, be responder can. For example: RNase L, Nagalase et cetera.
  6. Soccermanjb

Soccermanjb

Well that link has which ones have to be positive or negative but no number values.

See more popular forum discussions.