1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

This really made me think

Discussion in 'Spirituality and ME/CFS' started by August59, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Vincent

Vincent Senior Member

Baltimore, Maryland USA
    You know imminent psychologist of the 20th century, Carl Rogers, eventually said that all research is anecdotal, and he is right. The problem with your argument is it's physically impossible. Think about all of the details, facts, knowledge, etc you use and encounter on a daily basis. How do you know the books you read are correct, where you there when it happened? It's not possible to experience the totality of all human knowledge. Yes you look for credibility, verifiable facts (if possible), reproducible results, etc.

It can now be proven on a sub atomic level that everything we know about physics is wrong, for example objects can be in two places at once. It can also be proven that viewing an experiment, now changes it. The truth is we don't know jack shit about ourselves or this universe. The 'powers that be' wants you stuck in their information-control based paradigm. In this paradigm your intellectual choices are limited, and you are more easily steered into whatever direction the scientific dictatorship wants you in.
    Tammy and madietodd like this.
  2. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    My computer I write thi son work son principles that work on energy supply that works all work sby known data.
    "scientificdictatorship"...um?!
    yes all information, power etc gets channeled, usurped, twisted, etc *to varying extents* by the scumbags at the to or very often, just the shmucks in charge of things at many levels, ie, you have conspiracies at highest levels like the Iraq war (WMD claims) and at lwoer levle the bullshit we've suffered from the "Psychobabblers"
    But it's not "New world Order hiding God/Greys/Xanadu/Cthulu's Probing Tentacle of Naughtiness" from the masses or whatever :p

It's a paradox that nothing is certain, but if you let yourself be paralyzed into inaction by that and the understanding of the vast chain of events ANY event stirs up which may then have unpleasant effects, well, you'd do damn well nothing in life.

the known laws of physics and such like data work very well, as is proven and reproven millions of times per second across the world, from cars crossing bridges that hold up, to technology streaming data.

So where is this "dictatorship" you speak of? What is it's goal?
  3. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
  4. Seewell

Seewell Senior Member

Hi everyone, im new here,and i thought some may find this interesting.
    Dannion Brinkley talks about his near death experiences.

Best wishes sw.
    madietodd likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.