1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day Two: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 21 March 2014
Searcher kicks us off on Day Two, with an autoimmunity overview, then we are into immunology and cytokines, we hear from Susan Levine and the allergy-related signatures study done with Lipkin et. al, a talk about paravirus B-19, Mady Hornig from CFI with more research, John Chia who...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"This is M.E." Video

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by slayadragon, Apr 12, 2012.

1. slayadragon

slayadragon Senior Member

twitpic.com/photos/SlayaDragon
    Here is a great new video created by Giles Meehan, with 34 different sufferers of the disease providing a brief introduction to it. Good to share with people who don't know much about ME/CFS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgAa-l-N1Eg
  2. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Thanks slayadragon - good to share. Now how to get into my GP's Surgery I wonder. Good and thanks to all who have taken part.
  3. BEG

BEG Senior Member

Southeast US
    What a fantastic video to convince the skeptics! I'll be passing it on. Thanks for posting, slayadragon.

BEG

See more popular forum discussions.