1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Third day on Valcyte. So far so good.

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by vamah, Feb 24, 2013.

1. RUkiddingME

RUkiddingME Senior Member

Canada
    I know I posted this on another tread last week, I just pray so hard that all you Valcyters out there can experience the improvement I'm going through right now. It's not a dream. Even this week (week 16) II found myself standing in the garage talking to someone and realized I had been standing still for at least 15 minutes without feeling I was going to collapse. I had not felt normal standing up in 3.5 years. OI was one of my very first symptom when I got sick. Good luck, I want so bad for everyone to improve on this stuff!! I was practically in a coma for 6 weeks and one day I got up and the magic started.
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/my-possible-valcyte-miracle.22847/#post-349928
  2. vamah

vamah Senior Member

Washington , DC area
    Thanks for the encouragement. I am feeling discouraged right now because I was feeling a lot better for a couple weeks, then I got back from a short vacation, completely crashed, and have felt awful since. I know it is my own fault. I felt good and I wanted to act like a healthy person so I did and now I'm paying for it. I have been on Valcyte for about 8 weeks now, so I know it's too early to expect to feel a difference, but I am an impatient person! Having a really hard time with muscle pain that makes it even harder to sleep than usual and no OTC paid meds seem to do any good at all.

See more popular forum discussions.