• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The Undetectable Infection

Elph68

for all of you allergic to dust mites..i know i am...here is a paper with a link to dust mites and infection

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1398-9995.2005.00902.x/full

Inester7...his treatment is above on this page...scroll up

There is lots of papers on how staphylococcus causes a heightened immune response (allergic reactions) to various toxins, stimulants and compounds:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1398-9995.2005.00902.x/abstract
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2984262/

So here are some tough questions:

People who have nut allergies ..... do they have high levels of Staph?
People who are gluten intolerant or have coeliac disease .... could this be caused by staph?
What about other allergies? allergies to eggs, pollen etc. could these also be a staph problem?

Staphylococcus sets the immune system up to be hypersensitive to all sorts of external toxins, stimulants and compounds ..... it also promotes the release of histamine .....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11531797

So the more staph in the mucosa .... the more antibiotic resistant it is ..... the sicker we get ....

Elph..i started a conversation with you. Not really sure where you will find it. I thought i could private message on here but could not find where to do PMs
Going to try this but have many concerns and ?s

Wishful

My CFS started with a type IV food sensitivity. I had that sensitivity--to pretty much all foods except for refined starch, sugar, or oil--for 2.5 years. Then I had a moderate case of food poisoning from some curry with canned coconut milk, and no longer had my type IV sensitivity. Was it bad gut bacteria that got flushed out? I'd had food poisoning a couple of times before that, with no reduction in the sensitivity, but maybe that last time was an extra-good flushing-out that allowed good bacteria to exterminate the bad ones.

Anyway, I'm a believer in gut bacteria (and parasites or fungi) having the ability to totally screw up the immune system.

Gotta be taken on an empty stomach ..... never take this antibiotic on its own as bacteria build a resistance to it very quickly.

Cheers.
Thanks @Elph68! . I think fulvic acid is great cause it helps alkalinizing body which is bad for the strep....However, since starting it yesterday I've became incredibly thirsty and feeling tired (maybe die-off). Im taking Jarrow Formulas Shilajit Fulvic acid but I've read it only has 60% of fluvial acid...What brand u use and what protocol of dosage you recommend?

Elph68

Thanks @Elph68! . I think fulvic acid is great cause it helps alkalinizing body which is bad for the strep....However, since starting it yesterday I've became incredibly thirsty and feeling tired (maybe die-off). Im taking Jarrow Formulas Shilajit Fulvic acid but I've read it only has 60% of fluvial acid...What brand u use and what protocol of dosage you recommend?
Not sure what this is .... we have our wires crossed ..... I have been talking about this ...

Fusidic acid is a bacteriostatic antibiotic that is often used topically in creams and eyedrops but may also be given systemically as tablets or injections.

Not sure what you are referring to ....

Cheers.

Elph68....tell me now...have all your allergic responses dissapeard?

Has your immune system levelled off completely?

Are your sinus passages clear and no longer inflamed?

How are your joints? or did you ever get so bad your joints hurt like mine? i have arthritic pain in every joint?

Have you got zip in your step?

Do you sleep sound and feel like a million $ when you wake in the morning?

Headaches gone?

I have the prescription for treatment you did but want to be sure its the correct route to take? Can you blame me...lol

Elph68

Elph68....tell me now...have all your allergic responses dissapeard?

Has your immune system levelled off completely?

Are your sinus passages clear and no longer inflamed?

How are your joints? or did you ever get so bad your joints hurt like mine? i have arthritic pain in every joint?

Have you got zip in your step?

Do you sleep sound and feel like a million $ when you wake in the morning?

Headaches gone?

I have the prescription for treatment you did but want to be sure its the correct route to take? Can you blame me...lol
Hey Roonie,

I never had inflamed sinus passages, my eyes, nose and mouth burned however ..... and my joint pain was unbearable .... x-rays and scans showed they were a mess .... no pain in them now ..... but most of them sound like i am walking on broken glass when i move them .... they crack and crunch .... muscle pain was a big one for me .... i am now taking 5x the recommended dose of magnesium .... and that has gone .....

As long as i get 7+ hours sleep a night, I feel great .... and i now sleep really well .... i am even dreaming again, something that I didn't do while i was sick .....

Headaches weren't a big issue .....

After spending a week on a cruise with my GF .... my eyes and mouth started playing up again ..... she has since had keflex but I am just using betadine and xylitol to keep that under control .....

So Roonie, if you are heading down that path and you want it to work, this is what you have to do:

1. OD on magnesium .....
2. make your own sauerkraut, kefir ..... and shovel as much as you can into you ....
3. get out in the sun ..... go to some natural bush and get some dirt on your hands ....
4. get rid of your dog/pets
5. use betadine and chlorhexidine surgical scrub daily and wash your entire body ... including your hair. These need to be alternated to prevent bacterial resistance developing. Bleach baths are also helpful.
6. Do as much exercise as you physically can without overdoing it every day ....

you can never stop supplements like CoQ10, magnesium, proteolytic enzymes, probiotics, vitamin E, B, glucosamine/fish oil ..... always maintain a paleo style diet .... keep away from sugar/wheat/rice/dairy/fruit etc. Once the damage is done you can only put it into remission and there is always a risk of it returning ..... too much staph = return of CFS ..... and staph/strep loves sugar .....

That treatment will also knock down strep ..... so it is a good choice if you are having strep related problems too ...

Good luck,

Cheers.

Elph68

Throughout this thread I have mentioned using proteolytic enzymes as part of the supplement regime. I have continuously and religiously taken them.

This is a good article which explains what they do to Staphylococcus, they break down the biofilms.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854256/

Found something out .... prescript assist (soil based organisms) another probiotic I take, contains bacillis subtilus .... a staph biofilm fighting bacteria

Last edited:

Elph68

I am very interested in proteolytic enzymes for biofilm disruption. Would you mind sharing which ones have worked for you?
Hey @ljimbo423 , I found that this one works really well ...

https://au.iherb.com/c/Doctor-s-Bes...1Em4YnCiq244aBzLdwKtmKBalvVJ6vhI5YaAhoq8P8HAQ

I also use herbs of gold, not sure if they are available worldwide though

http://www.sportyshealth.com.au/bra...Vpo0b0BK13GZ4Pl8aymWnDMGDj9nEEQYFQaArbd8P8HAQ

I have been looking into this enzyme thing further ...... and because of what I have researched, I have now tripled the recommended daily dose .....

The reason why ..... I have always believed that we are absorbing the bacterial toxins which is causing the underlying problem ..... It is becoming more evident that for a lot of us, polysaccharides are the underlying problem.

So just thinking out loud ..... if the body is absorbing polysaccharides (produced by resident bacteria) and we are unable to break them down, where does this sticky substance end up?? Again thinking out loud .... I suspect it would collect in all those places of low blood flow ..... thyroid, pancreas, liver, kidneys, joints/cartlidge ..... the periphery etc. Let us call this the river principle ..... as a river slows, sediments fall out causing the river to block ..... Could this not be a similar problem in our bodies with polysaccharides?? If these polysaccharides collected in those areas, would they then also cause inflammation in those areas, resulting in damage to those areas?? ...... does this sound plausible?? How do we prove this??

These proteolytic enzymes break down proteins and polysaccharides ....... I wonder how effective they are at being absorbed when taken?? I wonder if taking larger doses of these would have the effect of acting like a drain cleaner and over time unblock the damaged areas of the polysaccharides ...... thus reversing some of the damage ....... and preventing CFS returning ......

Anybody else tried using higher doses as treatment for CFS??