1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, could trigger and perpetuate the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"The Truth About Lies"--from CBS Sunday Morning

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by frenchtulip, Jan 31, 2011.

1. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome got a bad rap from the media in the 1980's when the illness was portrayed as "the yuppie flu" or a psychological problem.

Given the difficulty the ME/CFS community has had in changing the public's perception so that they understand that our illness is a real physiological illness, I thought "The Truth About Lies" on CBS Sunday Morning was interesting. Did anyone else see it?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7299406n&tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea
  2. paddygirl

paddygirl Senior Member

Ironic this, considering that Dr Andrew Wakefield has just challenged the MRC and their journalist with being the liars in the Autism dispute.

Truth is personal it seems.

Paddy
  3. Sherby

Sherby Sherby

London UK
    I'm listening to the Gary Null Show, which discusses the truth behind the vaccine scandal, and the slander that the mainstream media has recently used to attack Dr. Wakefield. It will be interesting to see if any main stream Media publish any of this!!! especially in the UK

Use any link below to download the podcast.

http://www.progressiveradionetwork....wnye/2011/1/27/the-gary-null-show-012711.html

The Gary Null Show - 01/27/11

Also Youtube Dr Andrew Wakefield for other recent interviews.

See more popular forum discussions.