Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The Taymount clinic. uk

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by ruben, Mar 10, 2015.

1. ruben

ruben

suffolk
    I was watching Newsnight yesterday on BBC 2 and there was a piece about this clinic.It's in Herfordshire, UK. Basically treatments are "stool transplants". Anyone know anything about it? ME/CFS is listed on the site.

ukxmrv likes this.
  2. justy

justy Donate Advocate Demonstrate

U.K
    Im afrid I don't know anything about it. Fecal transplants seem quite the thing at the moment. Interesting to see a clinic in England doing it. I believe there has been some success with this method for inflammatory bowel diseases.

Just looked at the clinic. Looks interesting for those with Dysbiosis - good to see you can do this safely in the UK, but wow have you seen the price list!

3. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

I know a woman who did this with dr borody in Australia.. extensive abx beforehand .. fecal transfusion in hospital... felt great afterwards ... but it didn't last.. she even found a donor near her and did DIY for a while .. but I don't think those results lasted either...

4. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

treating parasites is big in certain alt circles here ruben.. that might be worth looking into.

5. SallyDuke

SallyDuke

Bristol
    If you look at the research published by Mr Borody the results are quite promising. If I can find the article then I will post the link.

perrier likes this.
  6. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

that's what my doc said to me once....that you would have to keep doing the transplants or it would come back.

I think the leaky gut is being driven by inflammation of which the cause has to be addressed

7. perrier

perrier Senior Member

Dr Borody is a real serious physician. I have spoken to him on the telephone.

Hutan likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.