1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The story of Louis Zamperini and Laura Hillenbrand on CBS

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by frenchtulip, May 27, 2012.

1. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

heapsreal, merylg, fla and 1 other person like this.
  2. CJB

CJB Senior Member

Oregon
    I saw this this morning and meant to post about it, but forgot. It was fantastic. Congratulations, Laura! And thanks frenchtulip.
  3. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    thx for sharing that video. I had read about her and her story was one of the ones I think helped me find my way to PR.
  4. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    Very good. I really enjoyed it. Lots of good messages. His attitude is wonderful. I am glad they met after all.
  5. beaker

beaker CFS/ME 1986

USA
    Thank you for sharing the link. It was very well done.
    I wish I could read the book...... maybe some day, eh? I can hope.
  6. beaker

beaker CFS/ME 1986

USA
    I decided to send copy of link to friends and family for Happy Memorial Day note.
    and added that Laura H. donates a lot of her book proceeds to research and so please buy the book if you like the story. Hey every little bit helps, right ?
  7. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Her book Seabisquit is very good. It is well- written and is much more that a "horse story". It covers the lives of several of the people involved with the horse and the time in which they lived. I am afraid the Louis Zamperini story might be too grisly for me.

See more popular forum discussions.