1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"The Specificity of the Crazy and A Cattle Prod to the Genitals," by Mindy Kitei

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Mindy Kitei, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Mindy Kitei

Mindy Kitei

2. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    As usual, Mindy did a great job organizing and articulating the facts as they are right now.
    Mindy: the voice of reason.

I always wondered and I'm sure many of you too, what the real reason was that Peterson left. He was instrumental in the
    beginning. His name is attached to the WPI. It was such a great opportunity to have him join the institute. What happened
    there? There are so many questions and very few answers that make sense.
    I don't believe that any of the parties are being totally honest as to what exactly went on. Without the real knowledge, everything that we think,
    discuss, or write about is basically speculation at this point.

See more popular forum discussions.