Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The somatosensory link: S1 functional connectivity is altered by sustained pain and associated with

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by *GG*, Feb 17, 2015.

1. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    Conclusion: Our study demonstrates that both somatic and non-somatic dysfunction in FM, including clinical pain, pain catastrophizing, autonomic dysfunction, and amplified temporal summation, are all closely linked with the degree to which evoked deep-tissue pain alters S1 connectivity to salience/affective pain processing regions. Additionally, diminished connectivity between S1 subregions at REST in FM may result from ongoing widespread clinical pain.

This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2015 American College of Rheumatology.

The somatosensory link: S1 functional connectivity is altered by su... - PubMed - NCBI

The somatosensory link: S1 functional connectivity is altered by su... - PubMed - NCBI
    Arthritis Rheumatol. 2015 Jan 26. doi: 10.1002/art.39043. [Epub ahead of print]

View on www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
    Preview by Yahoo

2. Woolie

Woolie Gone now, hope to see you all again soon somewhere

See more popular forum discussions.