• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The reason for CFS/ME

kel88

Now i know ...
I did a research for CBS mutation.
I found out that homozygous mutations have more E.coli bacteria in the gut.
More E.Coli and higer CBS enzym produce more H2S.
H2S is the big problem in CFS/ME.
So when this would be the issue in CFS\ME al or other mutstions cost a imbalance in gut bacterie and produce also toxins?
So whe cant change our genetics ( gut flora), but whe van change out gut flora .. So in this opinie as whe have a really healthy good donor whe can change pur genetics??? What do you guys think?

kel88

Valentyn i dont think so... When they dont have test a SNP its not said that there is not a problem ! I think every SNP has something to do with the gut! No one have the same gut flora.. Because no one have the same SNPs. On internet you can read that a CBS mutation cost a lot of E.coli in the gut , so other mutations have more or les other gut bacteries'

I really think that poop-transplantation will be the answer of almost all disease! :)

@kel88 - The tested CBS SNPs have little or no impact. They are definitely not contributing to ME/SEID.
Valentyn i dont think so... When they dont have test a SNP its not said that there is not a problem ! I think every SNP has something to do with the gut! No one have the same gut flora.. Because no one have the same SNPs. On internet you can read that a CBS mutation cost a lot of E.coli in the gut , so other mutations have more or les other gut bacteries'

I really think that poop-transplantation will be the answer of almost all disease! :)

Not unless a source of good gut-population is mass produced.
Get from a family member? They may be sick too.

Jammy88

I personally don't believe fecal implants can be a real solution to our problems. It's more like a 'palliative' remedy, which actually needs several recalls. I'm not saying they can't be useful, tho.
But the real solution would be finding the real cause of our issues - in most cases, an infection - and cure that one.

Best

kel88

JPV so its to riski to tey you think?

5150 no i dont use poop-transplantation haha but maybe when they do it here in hospital in a coppel of years i would like to tey it!
No i dont have also a donor! My brother had diabetic type 1.
And my parent .. Gohs.. Ive got them genes .. So they are also not so good hahaha! And my husband his familie are autistic so not a good donor also i think ;)

@jammy i think also you have to do it for the rest
Of youre life also like taking probiotics.. But i really think that that would be the solution.. In oure country ( Netherlands) they doing much researche at the moment in hospital.

JPV

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
JPV so its to riski to tey you think?

I don't really know much about it but, unless I misunderstood what I've read, the treatment that you're proposing sounds like it can't be reversed. That sounds risky to me me.