Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The reason for CFS/ME

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by kel88, Feb 28, 2015.

1. kel88

kel88 Senior Member

Now i know ...
    I did a research for CBS mutation.
    I found out that homozygous mutations have more E.coli bacteria in the gut.
    More E.Coli and higer CBS enzym produce more H2S.
    H2S is the big problem in CFS/ME.
    So when this would be the issue in CFS\ME al or other mutstions cost a imbalance in gut bacterie and produce also toxins?
    So whe cant change our genetics ( gut flora), but whe van change out gut flora .. So in this opinie as whe have a really healthy good donor whe can change pur genetics??? What do you guys think?

2. Valentijn

Valentijn Senior Member

@kel88 - The tested CBS SNPs have little or no impact. They are definitely not contributing to ME/SEID.

3. kel88

kel88 Senior Member

Valentyn i dont think so... When they dont have test a SNP its not said that there is not a problem ! I think every SNP has something to do with the gut! No one have the same gut flora.. Because no one have the same SNPs. On internet you can read that a CBS mutation cost a lot of E.coli in the gut , so other mutations have more or les other gut bacteries'

I really think that poop-transplantation will be the answer of almost all disease! :)

4. kel88

kel88 Senior Member

5. kel88

kel88 Senior Member

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3620514/

This is also a good link! AAOA inhibit CBS ENZYM, but there is a link between AAOA and NAD/NADH.. ( only i dont get the linj...) but its really interesting also for people i think with parkinson and also what i read for people with Huntington!

6. JPV

JPV ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

7. 5150

5150 Senior Member

Not unless a source of good gut-population is mass produced.
    Get from a family member? They may be sick too.

8. Jammy88

Jammy88 Senior Member

Italy
    I personally don't believe fecal implants can be a real solution to our problems. It's more like a 'palliative' remedy, which actually needs several recalls. I'm not saying they can't be useful, tho.
    But the real solution would be finding the real cause of our issues - in most cases, an infection - and cure that one.

Best

CantThink likes this.
  9. kel88

kel88 Senior Member

JPV so its to riski to tey you think?

5150 no i dont use poop-transplantation haha but maybe when they do it here in hospital in a coppel of years i would like to tey it!
    No i dont have also a donor! My brother had diabetic type 1.
    And my parent .. Gohs.. Ive got them genes .. So they are also not so good hahaha! And my husband his familie are autistic so not a good donor also i think ;)

@jammy i think also you have to do it for the rest
    Of youre life also like taking probiotics.. But i really think that that would be the solution.. In oure country ( Netherlands) they doing much researche at the moment in hospital.

10. JPV

JPV ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

I don't really know much about it but, unless I misunderstood what I've read, the treatment that you're proposing sounds like it can't be reversed. That sounds risky to me me.

See more popular forum discussions.