When the 'Holiday Season' Is No Holiday at all for Those With ME/CFS
Is December getting to you? Jody Smith shares some thoughts on some of the struggles that all too often attend this time of year ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Nielk, Sep 24, 2014.

1. jimells

jimells Senior Member

northern Maine
    Are you suggesting that an actual human person will read email comments sent to agency heads? I just assumed that messages sent to public email accounts are only read by software that looks for key words, or perhaps just sent straight to the "bit bucket" (the modern version of a "circular file", also known as a trash can).

ahimsa and Gingergrrl like this.
  2. Nielk

Nielk

jimells likes this.
  3. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    @jimells That is a good question and I have no idea if an actual person would read these e-mails or if we just get an automated response that it was received (or not even that?!!!) Does anyone know?

*GG* likes this.
  4. Nielk

Nielk

It seems like the comments will be publicly posted:

You can make comments here.

jimells and Valentijn like this.
  5. Hate ME/CFS

Hate ME/CFS

Sacramento, California
    Is anybody surprised that our so called patient advocacy groups, Pandora, the CAA and their new pals WPI have endorsed the P2P and the IOM ? I'm not surprised the WPI jumped on board, since their founder is a convicted felon, and they ripped off patients with their bogus tests.

6. jimells

jimells Senior Member

northern Maine
    There's too much mush in my head; how is this report related to the "P2P" process? Neither "P2P" nor "Pathway to Prevention appear in the draft report.

From the draft:
    What the heck is the "artificial neural network test"?

Edit: Sorry, "Pathways to Prevention" appears on page 10, but I'm still not sure how the report relates to all the other stuff going on.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014

See more popular forum discussions.