• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The origin is in the intestine?

eric_gladiator

I can remember perfectly that when I start with this I notice nausea and dizziness out of the common with associated weakness. Now the last time I fell seriously taking duloxetine I could feel that I could not eat anything at all, it all felt heavy and I felt something going up from the intestine to the brain provoking a lot of nausea. For a moment I thought that I had poisoned something and I can not understand why it started from the gut

eric_gladiator

I only took 2 days that coincided with my great deterioration. I noticed that I was able to ride a bike, walk miles, work, shopping, walks, sports, risk. Now I'm sitting almost all day, going to the supermarket is a great sacrifice .. it's as if I had grown old Up to 100 years and I do not really have 30

Eastman

@eric_gladiator

Rather than a gut connection, I tend to think along the lines of what caledonia wrote about duloxetine depleting nutrients. In particular, some people think that duloxetine depletes vitamin B12, which may account for at least some of your symptoms. Two days of use, though, seems too short for this to be significant.

Edit: Did you do blood tests to determine your nutritional status?