• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The name and Peter White's vision of care in the future i.e. fatigue clinics

Aidan Walsh

Could care less if that clown Peter White or any of his like minded associates stumble across this thread. The blood of thousands of innocent people is on their hands as well as the untold amount of suffering that they have caused ME patients across the world. What goes around comes around, and I hope the universe has something special planned for Peter White.

He will not go to Heaven that is certain...

redviper

He will not go to Heaven that is certain...

No doubt, some people here like to try to keep the discourse civil and I can understand why. At the same time, members of the ME community are dying every day while a specific segment of psychiatrists and psychologists purposefully try and marginalize and discredit the suffering of ME patients. Psychiatrists and psychologists perpetuating these crimes against ME patients deserve no sympathy, no quarter, and no mercy.

redviper

redviper

No argument here. I hope (probably with futility) that justice does catch up with that group.

Oh, it will definitely catch up with them, we all know it's just a matter of time until science identifies clear biomarkers and the severity of this disease is recognized. I just hope that all those who have dedicated their lives to neglecting and marginalizing ME patients are alive to witness the day and have to deal with the consequences of their actions over the past few decades.

redviper

How many of us have had our careers taken away from us? Lost everything we worked for? Too many. It will be ironic to watch those who have built their career off exploiting the ME community to have their professional reputation destroyed and life's work dismissed once the biomarkers are proven.

Aidan Walsh

Yes, but there are always legal issues to consider. The law isn't just. It often sides with those who have the power.

If you understood the Laws like I fully do they are based on Admiralty laws of the High Seas they are frauds comitted on lands...There is only one kind of law that stands fully up to all laws & its the laws of Commerce.
Yes, but there are always legal issues to consider. The law isn't just. It often sides with those who have the power.

Legal issues? What legal issues the 'fictions' that are put forward in Admiralty merchant sea laws I don't think so I am a Man living on land not the high seas all Courts of Laws across all the IMF are Admiralty I am not a vessel, person,

persona I am a Man in the image of my creator God I am not the Bankers Crown 'fiction' I go by my Birth name which is not written in the Capital Letter name format it is my given name given to me by my parents not a fiction Strawman

created by the Courts...The entire Court system creates Bonds its called & is an ilegal practise of 'off ledger book keeping' it is the biggest fraud of the 21st Century...My full given name is now 'my' Copyright no Judge no lawyer (liar)

can use my name in any Court of law so before anyone tells me 'legal issues' you do not understand laws whatsoever you understand only the Admiralty b.s. laws that have no nerit whatsoever do I look like a 'vessel' to anyone...Every

Court carries the Admiralty flag...I am not a Sailor nor do I imply to their Pirate laws whatsoever 'that is not me' it is 100% a monetary fiction lie...One cannot Prosecute a Birth given name I know the law more than anyone on these sites...

alex3619

I just hope that all those who have dedicated their lives to neglecting and marginalizing ME patients are alive to witness the day and have to deal with the consequences of their actions over the past few decades.
Sadly history tells us that, in any substantive way, this does not happen. What will happen is a loss of reputation and credibility, but it wont put them out of business. They will just move on to the next group, like when the conception of MS shifted to a biomedical model. Legal protections will prevent much happening.

To address this we have to tackle the entirety of psychogenic medicine, not just for ME, and the major failings in psychiatry.

Psychogenic diagnoses are made up diagnoses with no objective evidence for their existence. What objective evidence exists is subject to myriad interpretations. Their claims are rationally no different from someone seeing a UFO, an unidentified flying object, and claiming they saw a flying saucer.