The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The mono could cause me this?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by eric_gladiator, Aug 27, 2017.

1. eric_gladiator

eric_gladiator

I remember before I got sick I was taking amitriptyline, days before I was sick I left it for four days to party, drink alcohol and smoke marijuana. I remember after waking up with a strange flu feeling, I had symptoms of a flu but I did not have the flu. I went to the doctors and they told me not to worry that this was the medication, the weeks passed but I continued the same and even continue taking antidepressants but remained the same. Could this have been what provoked me? Or maybe this intoxicated? Are so many doubts with so few answers. I do not know if this someday will have any end of the eternal that I do everything

2. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    So when were you found to have Mono? I was dating a girl at the time when I got Mono, she had had it about 20 years previously! Did you kiss anyone while partying? You could have caught it then.

Were you on Amitrypyline before this time? Wondering if you had the same feelings then?

GG

See more popular forum discussions.