• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The Mayday Project - Lyme awareness event started today

roxie60

I hope this link works. If you could not be in Arlington VA to participate in the 4 day event you can watch the live stream or view the videos that have been created. Participating in the live stream I think shows those who were able to make the trip that they have support of lymies who were not able to make it.

I hope this link works but you should be able to find TMP on facebook, twitter. Here is an embed from the livestream site. I hope it works. Those with lyme and coinfections and those still trying to figure out what they have and want more info on lyme this is the weekend lymies try to stand up as a group and have our voices heard.

<iframe src="http://livestream.com/accounts/8516...width=560&height=315&autoPlay=true&mute=false" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>