1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Patient Experience: "What Bronllys taught me about pacing."
In 2012, Maya, who had tried to cope with ME/CFS on her own for many years, attended a pain management centre in Wales, U.K., and is now able to achieve more through pacing and acceptance, than she had been able to before the course...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The Effects of Nabilone (synthetic cannabinoid) on Sleep in FMS: Results of a RCT

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Dolphin, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

(comparison is with amitriptyline which got me interested - I have never been interested in cannabis in the past)

2. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

Hi Tom - me neither

I didn't know that nabilone is a synthetic cannabinoid. Bet if you'd put that in the title more people would be looking at the research!
  3. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Yes, I was thinking that too. I couldn't fit it into the title because of the character length (shortened Fibromyalgia to FMS) but of course could have simply put RCT for Randomized Controlled Trial. Anyway, can't change title now but if a mod wants to do it, the title could be changed to: The Effects of Nabilone (synthetic cannabinoid) on Sleep in FMS: Results of a RCT.

See more popular forum discussions.