1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The Conversation Shifts: Gov't Policy Harming Patients

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by leela, Nov 22, 2013.

1. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    http://www.americanbankingnews.com/...-fatigue-sydrome-patients-new-research-finds/

Excerpt:
    PRESS RELEASE: NEW YORK, NY (11/20/2013) An untold number of New Yorkers, perhaps well over 100,000, who have been diagnosed with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) could be at risk of relapsing and exacerbating their condition due to a course of a treatment suggested to them by the federal government, according to groundbreaking new research.

ahimsa, Snowdrop, Iquitos and 10 others like this.
  2. anciendaze

anciendaze Senior Member

Iquitos, Wayne, leela and 5 others like this.
  3. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    So the banking business can understand it, but the medical business cannot.

ahimsa and leela like this.
  4. anciendaze

anciendaze Senior Member

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!" Upton Sinclair

5. Iquitos

Iquitos Senior Member

Colorado
    It's a very educational piece and hopefully whoever reads it will learn something. Every little bit helps when it comes to educating the public.

I'd like to encourage patients to comment favorably on this coverage so they know it's being read and appreciated. You can comment as a guest -- don't have to register. It could affect whether they "print" more on the subject, or not.

ahimsa and leela like this.

See more popular forum discussions.