• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The chronological events of the HHS contract with the IOM

Izola

Hi Ren: Wow! You done good!! And have been so doing for such a very long time. Woolippi just reminded me I have some chocolate Christmas pie in the fridge. I better eat that before I try to tackle your chronology. Energy bites & all . . .
Hope all is well and that your case concluded mucho satisfactory.

Izola

umm that is scary if conversion disorder and mass possibly global espisode mass hysteria got more online coverage then ME/CFS IOM. That would show just how bad the battle we are fighting to bring our plight to public is.

The CDC/NIH et al named a professional committee "P2P" and they are trying to call us crazy? Hysteria? What century are we in?

There seems to be more to this battle than earlier appearances. Somebody is frightened about something and it's not just the horrors that is our illness. Could it be the sound of careers flushing? One can only hope.

Last edited:

Izola

thanks for putting this away where it belongs. I was never very good at that. My eyes glaze over when I start reading rules. sorry.

The CDC/NIH et al named a professional committee "P2P" and they are trying to call us crazy? Hysteria? What century are we in?

There seems to be more to this battle than earlier appearances. Somebody is frightened about something and it's not just the horrors that is our illness. Could it be the sound of careers flushing? One can only hope.

Well said.