August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The chronological events of the HHS contract with the IOM

Discussion in 'Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' started by Nielk, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Izola

Izola Senior Member

Hi Ren: Wow! You done good!! And have been so doing for such a very long time. Woolippi just reminded me I have some chocolate Christmas pie in the fridge. I better eat that before I try to tackle your chronology. Energy bites & all . . .
    Hope all is well and that your case concluded mucho satisfactory.

Ren likes this.
  2. Izola

Izola Senior Member

The CDC/NIH et al named a professional committee "P2P" and they are trying to call us crazy? Hysteria? What century are we in?

There seems to be more to this battle than earlier appearances. Somebody is frightened about something and it's not just the horrors that is our illness. Could it be the sound of careers flushing? One can only hope.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  3. Izola

Izola Senior Member

thanks for putting this away where it belongs. I was never very good at that. My eyes glaze over when I start reading rules. sorry.

4. drphilipstowell

drphilipstowell

Well said.

See more popular forum discussions.