• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The best immune modulator

knackers323

Or do different ones have different properties and work in different ways? I have been looking at hepapresin and immunoprop, colostrum, immunovir, proboost, nexavir. Is there any one that gets results more often than the other or is it just trial and error? Thanks

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
I think heaps was taking one that was a prescription immune modulator, but can't think of the name of it for nothing. I know if you search his post you will find it.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Cycloferon was one of the first i used that i noticed good improvement and did have an nk function test when i was on this and it increased nk function, the effects did tend to wear off after using it for a few months which i think happens with most immune mods, so need to cycle off and on them which i didnt do with cycloferon in the beginning. I tried to order some recently but had problems with the site.

I have used isoprinosine/immunovir and had a small increase in nk numbers, at the time i didnt notice any great improvement from it at the time but was functioning higher than too.

Inosine which is the main ingredient in immunovir is also used as an immune mod. I ordered some inosine from bodybuilding.com and was going to get my nk numbers tested again, at this stage im still waiting for my order to arrive which i placed a few months ago?? hopefully when i get it i can than get tested and compare it to immunovir.

This link might be useful for you http://brandmedicines.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=746 200tabs will last 2 months.

cheers!!!