1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

The Aviva Community Fund Semi-finals are coming

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects' started by Kati, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Jarod and Merry like this.
  2. warriorseekspeace

warriorseekspeace

Florida
    Some great work by ME/CFS patients: a couple of easy-to-watch videos about online charity fundraising. Please post to FB, Twitter, and share widely! There is so much at stake in the upcoming Aviva contest that it would be good to show the opportunities to as many people as possible.

They are this one:

And this one - this is quite fast paced and has some movement so best to mention that (in case people suffer with dizziness etc):
    Kati likes this.
  3. Kati

Kati Patient in training

an update to the Aviva contest, we hae now added a video done by The BC Women's Foundation featuring Dr Bested. to view it, just click on the banner below! :)

Or it it doesn't click, here it is: http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf13624
    warriorseekspeace likes this.
  4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Everyone keep voting please, moved up to 18th, still a long way to go but we won't get there unless you vote.
    Kati and Purple like this.
  5. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Thank you so much everyone for voting, keep up the good work, we need to do everything we can till the end.

image.jpg

See more popular forum discussions.