Hi Stressman, With the greatest of respect, I have to mention that some people, perhaps many people with mercury toxicity, cannot handle sulfur foods and/or MSM, primarily those with sulfation problems (noted by high cysteine levels and problems with the PST enzyme), but mainly because it is not a chelator. It does not "mops up virtually anything toxic and eliminates it from the body". I wish it did! It does not remove mercury or other heavy metals...it just kind of stirs them up because it has only one thiol group (compared to ALA's 2 thiols)...and this weak "grabbing" will certainly pick up mercury/lead/arsenic, etc., but it could deposit it elsewhere causing even more problems. The website you linked claimed that removes heavy metals but provided no research -- just patent claims -- to back that up. But if YOU'VE done well with it, then perhaps you don't have these stored toxins in your body, and more power to you! Just wanted to warn others that what works for some may indeed be very dangerous for others.