• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The “Most Famous Scientist in the World” Visits Stanford – Lauds Davis’ End ME/CFS Project

John Mac

Cort has posted about James Watson's visit to see Ron Davis

The “most famous scientist in the world” visited Ron Davis and his End ME/CFS group a couple of weeks ago and gave the project a thumbs up. James Watson and Francis Crick produced arguably the single most important breakthrough in science in the past 100 years with their discovery of the structure of DNA in 1953. A couple of weeks ago James Watson spent a day with Ron Davis and his team going over their End ME/CFS project.

Watson could impact the course of ME/CFS simply by speaking about it to the many connections he’s made over the years.You never know what might happen…

Edit: As Forbin pointed out further down the link is now broken. Cort may be editing it.

https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2017/06/04/41114/

Last edited:

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
If he does a few interviews that end up on mainstream news it will make a huge difference, though right now the failure of the century is in the white house hogging almost all the attention and mental energy of the planet

Showing my ignorance my immediate reaction to the title was wondering why Stephen Hawking would be there
I LOLed :woot:
Perhaps OMF should see if he has any interest in joining the fight