• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thankfulness!

Francelle

Just wanted to say on this beautiful Spring day here in Melbourne Australia, what a wonderful life we have, even though we are unwell most of the time!

Seeing the beauty around lifts our vision and our hearts joy to appreciating all that we have been given!

Blessings to all - whether it is Spring or Autumn.

Francelle :hug::hug::hug:

Nielk

Just wanted to say on this beautiful Spring day here in Melbourne Australia, what a wonderful life we have, even though we are unwell most of the time!

Seeing the beauty around lifts our vision and our hearts joy to appreciateing all that we have been given!

Blessings to all - whether it is Spring or Autumn.

Francelle :hug::hug::hug:

it's nice to be thankful and enjoy the beauty of nature.
I always feel more connected to a higher power when i'm in a place of beauty especially nature.

It's hard though to see it and not be able to really appreciate because of pounding pain.
It's also hard to see life pass by without being an acting member of it.

I wish i can get to a point where i can meditate myself out of the pain and be more thankful.

Stone

I know what you mean Nielk, I do know what you mean.

Still, I'm thankful for those who remind us of what beauty there is to be appreciated on days when it's hard to find anything on my own.

Thanks, Francelle for sharing your Spring exuberance! I needed a dose. Keep it comin'

Stone

Nielk

I know what you mean Nielk, I do know what you mean.

Still, I'm thankful for those who remind us of what beauty there is to be appreciated on days when it's hard to find anything on my own.

Thanks, Francelle for sharing your Spring exuberance! I needed a dose. Keep it comin'

Stone

I am greatly thankful for all the members of this forum.
Your support, advice, kindness,hard work advocating for us, warning us of dangers and keeping us up to date with all
the new developments, have improved my quality of life.

For that, I am very grateful.

Tia

Yeah, I went out yesterday to buy some food and it's wintertime here with thick snow and crispy air and ooh so beautiful. I actually felt content and happy for a big part of the day. :)