1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Thank your Doctor Month!!

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Timaca, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Timaca

Timaca Senior Member

I was writing on another thread and got an idea.....since it is the Thanksgiving month, why not take an opportunity to write your doctor a note and thank him for what he does for you?

And if you like what other doctors are doing; eg. Dr. Montoya, Dr. Peterson, etc and wish to send them a note (even if they are not your doctor) then do so. I know they would appreciate being thanked for all their hard work.

If you wish to post a note for Dr. Montoya here, I will compile them into one document and make sure he gets it. (Names will be omitted.)

Let's express our thanks to the doctors that are working so hard to find answers for us!! :D

Best, Timaca

Sallysblooms and L'engle like this.
  2. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    I think it's a great idea.
    I also think that we should start with Rich Van Konynemberg!
    He, more than anyone has been here for us ALL the time. I don't know hoe he dies it. He must have a special radar detector that the second someone needs him, he is there and has the patience to explain to us in detail what is going on. I have never seen such dedication from a scientist to a group of patients! Especially difficult patients. He deserves a medal oh honor and gratefulness from each one of us.

Our hero, Rich Vank, he likes to be called by all
    When we're slipping, he makes sure we don't fall
    Whenever he is needed
    He comes, unimpeded
    To our rescue, with kindness at our beck and call
    flowers.jpg

With much gratitude,
    Nielk

3. L'engle

L'engle moderate ME

Canada
    I would also thank Freddd for the hundreds of pages of advice and info he has posted here. Glad that so many of us are improving on Freddd's and Rich's protocols!

ggingues, Timaca and Nielk like this.
  4. Timaca

Timaca Senior Member

I sure wish we had a "like" button like there is on FB so we could "like" each other's posts!!!! Nielk, I love your poem to Rich.

L'engle, I like your thanks to Freddd.....

So I am "liking" them here instead of hitting a like button!! :D

Best, Timaca

L'engle likes this.
  5. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Many of us have been helped by Fredd's protocol of B12
    We are so indebted to his advice, help including myself
    Such a great mind
    We are glad to find
    On our own forum of PR, for us to use, not to shelf
    flowers.jpg

THANK YOU!

ggingues and Timaca like this.
  6. anne_likes_red

anne_likes_red Senior Member

Ooooh there is a like button.:)) It's a great feature! On the bottom right of each post is where the button is.

PS...And this thread is a great idea!

7. Timaca

Timaca Senior Member

:hug: Thank you anne for pointing out where the Like Button is!! You just made my day!! :hug:

Best, Timaca

Nielk and anne_likes_red like this.
  8. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    I like the way it says now when you press it; "thank you for your participation". Such a polite forum!

9. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    I agree! I have sent thank you cards to my doctor at least once, I thank him EVERY time I see him or talk on the phone.

I also agree with thanking RICH!!!!!!! I appreciate him so much, he helps us all!

ggingues and Nielk like this.

See more popular forum discussions.