• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thank you card for Ian Lipkin

Simon

Looks like the card has now been sent to Ian Lipkin, Tues 25 @ 3pm EST, wiht 157 signatures

Thanks to all who signed. I was touched by how many of the signatories commented not only on the quality of his research but his ability to bring people together, the sensitive way he handled the fact that some researchers were disproving their own hypothesis and his compassion towards patients. I don't normally find myself gushing about researchers like this, honest.

Xandoff

Michael
Our ME CFS community needs to make as many friends as we can. I got my confirmation back from Ian Lipkin. (thank you who ever set this up!) If anyone else can send a thnak you card please do so.