1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Thank you card for Ian Lipkin

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Simon, Sep 21, 2012.

1. GaryK

GaryK

Canada Niagara Falls
    thank you for this wonderful Idea Simon :)
    I signed and I hope many others do here.
    GaryK
    Simon likes this.
  2. Simon

Simon

Monmouth, UK
    Looks like the card has now been sent to Ian Lipkin, Tues 25 @ 3pm EST, wiht 157 signatures

Thanks to all who signed. I was touched by how many of the signatories commented not only on the quality of his research but his ability to bring people together, the sensitive way he handled the fact that some researchers were disproving their own hypothesis and his compassion towards patients. I don't normally find myself gushing about researchers like this, honest.

3. Xandoff

Xandoff Michael

Northern Vermont
    Our ME CFS community needs to make as many friends as we can. I got my confirmation back from Ian Lipkin. (thank you who ever set this up!) If anyone else can send a thnak you card please do so.

See more popular forum discussions.