1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Thank God we have all those dentists on our side!

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by CBS, Dec 23, 2012.

1. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

Yes, my dentist has the "no epi" in his records. He gave it to me by mistake once. We both just sat around, waiting for my heart to stop pounding. Deep breathing, etc. doesn't do squat.

2. suma s

suma s

@IreneF,
    Thank you. I was thinking it was something to do with my keywords.
    @Sushi
    Thank you. There's so much going on in Phoenix Rising that I'm still deciding as to where to begin from!!

Sushi likes this.
  3. suma s

suma s

@Valentijn,

Completely agree with you. I have not stopped reading about all these conditions after the article. That's what brought me here. :)

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Senior Member

Scotland
    Hi, Suma

Would you mind telling us a little more about your change of mind? Why did it change and what do you now think?

Thanks

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Senior Member

Scotland
    Oops! Sorry, Suma

The exchange between you and Valentijn has just sunk in - it's been a hard day and my brain is sore.

6. NK17

NK17 Senior Member

IreneF have you ever been diagnosed by a doctor literate in Ehlers Danlos Syndrome or Joint Hypermobility Syndrome?

I don't mean to derail this thread, but if you read the med literature on EDS or just lurk on their forums, you'll find out that many people complain of TMD as well as having serious problems with anesthesia (in a dental setting).

7. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

I've read about EDS and it doesn't seem to fit me, and my joints are anything but hypermobile. I have generally tight muscles.

People with red hair also have problems with anesthesia.

daisybell and NK17 like this.

See more popular forum discussions.