Hi, My most recent test came back at 0.7 for thallium. A few years ago it was at 0.2. Reference range on the Doctors Data UTM test is < 0.5. My functional doc didn't seem concerned about that and was more interested in my slightly high mercury and high lead which we are now treating. But in my research, it seems that thallium is much more toxic than even mercury or lead. It can also result in some strange neurological issues of which I have a few. Anyone else have high thallium levels and were you treated for that? My understanding is that the usual chelating binders (DMSA, DMPS, EDTA, etc) don't work on thallium and you need something called Prussian Blue.