• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

tgf-b1

Hi- i have an elevated tgf-b1. my doctor who wanted me on GcMaf but i read that dr. kdm does not place patients on it if this is elevated.
when i finally pinned an answer from my Md's ND, she said to take curcumin for three months and then go on it.
Can anyone tell me more abt the test and honestly...if curcumin will decrease the elevation of this test. i know it heps with inflammation, but
i find it hard to believe that it will decrease a genetic marker.
thank you-
b

Daffodil

oh. i thought it was just an inflammatory enzyme thing...like tnf-a, IL-6 or something

thanks. yes, he is posting his experiences with GCMAf...and is having a really hard time w/ inflammation.

anyway...my head is spinning. mold, biotoxins, lyme, co-infections, gcmaf, etc. yikes.

you get to a point where you have spent so much money and want to go to the best of the best. Dr. Enlander emailed me about using his own Maf 2__ something.
so, i had not bought the Gcmaf yet and do not know what i shld do.
i wonder if anyone else is making it. i wld just wait and save up money for his treatment.
sushi...is KDM using it yet?

xrunner

Has anybody had any of these tests for markers of inflammation like TGF-b1, C4a, MMP-9 in Europe? I'm trying to find a lab over here that can do those. Tx

Has anybody had any of these tests for markers of inflammation like TGF-b1, C4a, MMP-9 in Europe? I'm trying to find a lab over here that can do those. Tx

dr klinghardts office knows. that is where i got mine done. however, he still told me to get on the GcMaf. it might be thru Jewish labs...?

doesnt KDM run them before he places patients on the Gcmaf? just curious. was wondering if anyone elses was elevated. i wonder why they take they run the rest
if they dont treat you for it.